1. I peruse Pinterest largely for fitness inspiration, like this:
But somehow I end up looking at nail polish, which then leads me to spending half and hour doing this:
2. Pink chocolate chip pancakes on Valentine’s Day will make even the grouchiest little non-morning boy ecstatic:
And when Vday morning isn’t going as planned (woke up late, missed Body Pump , didn’t finish homework), red lipstick helps.
3. I don’t like this:
(This coming from the girl who inhales more kale than air)
It came in this:
And I have no idea what it is.
4. This girl LOVES musicals, classical music, coffee shops, and art museums…but she’s also been to Monster Jam two years in a row.
I like when they crash.
5. Sometimes I get to wear an awesome fake ponytail during photo shoots and I love it. Sassy.
Other reasons why Weissman’s rocks: amazing (supportive!) photo shoot team, professional makeup, getting paid to play dress up, and sequins. Lots of sequins.
6. I tried two new Larabars and loved them both:
The Cappuccino flavor is my favorite, and if you buy me one, I’ll be your best friend. I actually bought two, but gave one to a homeless guy at a stoplight today. I hope he likes it!
7. At Smoothie King, there are days when I peel about 120 pounds of bananas at a time. The tedious task has infinitely improved since getting a Kindle Fire.
Now that you’ve had a glimpse into the random parts of my life, I bid you all a wonderful night!